View Profile Notveryoriginal

144 Movie Reviews

Clicked for the bait, stayed for the facts.

ApexxWolf responds:

My job is complete! xD thanks

Pokemon 20 why? Still I do Im

I didn't actually played the game but from the the trailers I've seen I think it's safe to say you've hit the nail on the head.
Ok I think I gave you enough pun material to desere a witty comeback :D

SpeedoSausage responds:

123 Game Reviews

Pfff, who needs Just Cause 3 right?

I've benn in Newgrounds for a while. I've seen some of the best flash games ever made in the frontpage. This gane isn't bad, it has a nice soundtrack, I do know it's an experiment but come on... This isn't a frontpage game.

A good game, but yet it lacks depth, it's always the same.
Lot's of upgradables although most of them seem to do the same thing.

24 Audio Reviews

I know it's late, but my respects to your grandmother, it's always hard losing a loved one, I'm certain she would have loved this fine track.
Regards Souleman86

Very good, as much as I would like to give constructive criticism I can't, honestly I don't find anything wrong with this song, great job!

DJDela responds:

That's nice, thanks man

Awesome music you made :D
Just a question, do you by any chance listen to Justice? Because I think i spotted some influence of them in your song but I'm not sure.

23 Art Reviews

...

Really great, I feel a metaphor here but there way too many of them.
What was your motivation / inspiration?

Rhunyc responds:

Ah, my main source of inspiration was a song called "In and out of love" by Armin Van Buuren. :) However, my motivation was the mood I was feeling at the time - I was more depressed than anything.

Thanks though :)

...

Awesome art indeed but let's remember, like TheFlyingChinchilla said, Steven Jobs wasnt the saint the media portraits him as.

Cool art

Existe Peixe sem ser aquatico? :D

In the wise words of Pete from "Bully" : "Im too cool to be a nerd, and too nerdy too bee anything else." Yeah that's him i got nothing to do with that.

25, Male